TITAN I & II
TITAN is our range of simple to use but powerful Witness Cameras.
Please make sure all SD card are formatted regularly and replaced every 12 months..failure to do so may result in lost footage
Developed from years of research, assembled from Fleet Managers across the UK, our cost-effective and robust design meets the needs and requirements of a fully operational fleet.
Just like the Titan I, The Titan II is a tamper-proof, forward facing camera with a Full HD 1080P lens with a “trigger output wire” which can enable to connect with telematics/tracking units, but also has the capability of adding a second camera to it and a monitor
- Channel 1 & 2
- Fleet Optimised
- Camera (Front)1/2.9”CMOS
- DigitalCamera Angle (Front)145/130
- Recording Resolution (Front)1920×1080/30FPS
- Recording Resolution (Rear) -1280×720/30FPS
- Recording ModeDriving, Parking, Event
- Video OutCVBS output (1V Vp-p 75ohm)
- GPSBuilt-in GPS
- Built-in 11 Bit 3 Axis (X, Y, Z axis), acceleration sensorMemory Card
- Micro SD memory card – SDXC (recommended): 8GB~128GBMaximum
- Recording TimeApproximately 30 hours depending on resolution setting, using recommended 128GB Memory Card.
- Audio RecordingVia built-in high-sensitivity microphone / PCM compression
- Voice NoticeBuilt-in high quality speaker for status notice (voice/buzzer)
- Battery Protection
- YesExclusive PC Viewer
- YesPower – rated voltageDC 12V~24VPower – operaDng voltageDC 7V~28VPower
- Consumption12V (190~230mA) 12V (210~250mA)
- Temperature Range – Operating-10℃~70℃Temperature Range – Storage-30℃~80℃